Sunday 6 September 2015

War Room

War Room




A seemingly perfect family look to fix their problems with the help of Miss Clara, an older, wiser woman.

Director: Alex Kendrick
Writers: Alex Kendrick, Stephen Kendrick
Stars: Priscilla C. Shirer, T.C. Stallings, Karen 

Storyline

Filled with heart, humor, and wit, WAR ROOM follows Tony and Elizabeth Jordan, a couple who seemingly have it all-great jobs, a beautiful daughter, their dream home. But appearances can be deceiving. In reality, their marriage has become a war zone and their daughter is collateral damage. With guidance from Miss Clara, an older, wiser woman, Elizabeth discovers she can start fighting for her family instead of against them. As the power of prayer and Elizabeth's newly energized faith transform her life, will Tony join the fight and become the man he knows he needs to be? Together, their real enemy doesn't have a prayer.

Reviews

This movie inspired me to make a war room for our family. God told the captives in Jeremiah 29:11- 13 For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me. Sometimes in this life we get off course and need help to get back in line with the Word of God. I believe praying will help get us back where we belong. The scripture, 2 Chronicles 7:14 (King James Version)14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land, says it all. Thanks Kendrick brothers for the reminder

No comments:

Post a Comment